Price for titanium Kona Score?

Yeah, I think I'm gonna sit on this for a while longer until I'm 100% sure about selling.

Sorry to the guys that have PM'd me about the possible sale, I'll be sure to let you fellas know if I go ahead with selling it.

Cheers
Steve

A member on here called Clas Pihlstrom, user name Orv sold this one on here at Christmas. This was the thread http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ight=score

I was actually more interested in the King Kahuna, but he sent me a pic of the Score anyway. I *think* he was asking 800€ each for them, but I may be wrong and I'm afraid I've deleted my PM corespondence with him.

Attachments

• 2000 Score frame size S.jpg
    2000 Score frame size S.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 1,552
What?! The KK?! Sell my 'baby'?! :shock:

Hmm, but never say never I often tell myself.

The KK is my single speed bike and my main ride but I've just bought an IF SS because it's lovely and I'd like to run discs too. Also because F**kin' Parcel force have lost my Moots SS! :evil:

The KK is a 'Kona' 19" frame (I don't know if that's right for you Johnny?) and if it suffers from lack of use in the future I might just sell it... but it's doubtful at the mo'.

Cheers
Steve

That's okay. If you don't ask you don't get! :)

The KK sounds big I know but it's because of its long seat-tube (19") but it's 16" or 16.5" between centres (I can't quite remember off the top of my head without going and measuring).

Back