PotM - Photo of the Month : 'Summer Cycling' July 2015

Re:

There are a few summers already, reunion among former bmx riders, and the fun has returned :cool:
The next day the pain duent to age :( , still gave us good memories of this reunion

my friend was not happy afterwards, because I passed him I decapitated the summit of his work in clay ! :mrgreen:
Many pics and bike crashs and laughs all this afternoon ... :D

Re: Re:

GaryTurner":1r1mmqtv said:
There are a few summers already, reunion among former bmx riders, and the fun has returned :cool:
The next day the pain duent to age :( , still gave us good memories of this reunion

my friend was not happy afterwards, because I passed him I decapitated the summit of his work in clay ! :mrgreen:
Many pics and bike crashs and laughs all this afternoon ... :D

Awesomeness

Can't work out what is more impressive

A. The rider is middle aged :D
B. The fact he doing it on a retro rig into a lake :shock:

Brings back memories of the Malverns

Re:

Ah crap is it the end of the month already. Last chance to get a picture up before I have to work out that faff of making a poll.

I assume all but one or two mentioned where taken this month and you've had some nice weather and fun taking them.

I think I have a September theme as someone mentioned it in a thread, just need to find the thread and remember what it is. But next month is Broken Bikes and hope you been thinking of what you can take or been taking one this month ready.

Latest posts

Back