PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!!!!

Si123

Dirt Disciple
I have a 1997 san andreas and ive snapped the air valve off the rear shock, its a stratoshelix pro. Does anybody have any ideas where i could get another 1?

pics would be good
have seen them drilled out and a cut down car valve threaded in before
worth a try as its fecked anyway

Sorry i forgot 2 say that i havent actually snapped it off the shock, i just snapped the top off the valve(the bit where u would pump it up) as it shows in the photos, the threaded bit on the right hand side is the bit that screws into the shock, the bit on the left of the hex nut is the bit that has snapped off, i dont know how to upload photos

You should be able to match it up at any industrial pneumatics shop. A friend snapped his off and picked an exact replacement up at one. It's a standard part on a number of shocks and forks. Same valve on my Helix Pro DH, on my IRD TL-5 forks, and I believe the old taper leg Marazocchi XC forks.

i found 1 on a sr suntour shock in halfords the other day that looked exactly the same but wouldnt know where i would get 1, any ideas?

Still no luck guys iv rang pirtek n they reckon they havnt owt like that in stock, any other ideas? thanks, Simon.

Latest posts

Back