please enter the Mountain Cycle room......

That's coming along great. Really like the red/black with white rims and on that note, its good to see some deeper rims, i love how they look on mtbs.

Still need to sort a 220mm M4 front rotor and a seat post that provides adjustability due to the seat tube angle. Along with a Funn MZX4 direct mount stem.
I ran into the same problem with seatpost angle.
Angle is fine for true downhill applications (steep terrain).
But on more tame shallower runs saddle will be nose in the air.

I eventually got a FSA SLK seatpost and put these z-race style lightweight yokes onto it:
Seatpost is mega adjustable now!
PIC:

I ran into the same problem with seatpost angle.
Angle is fine for true downhill applications (steep terrain).
But on more tame shallower runs saddle will be nose in the air.

I eventually got a FSA SLK seatpost and put these z-race style lightweight yokes onto it:
Seatpost is mega adjustable now!
PIC:
I ended up picking up a Bontrager Race lite with their infinity adjustable head.
Will see how it works.
It’s carbon so it should add some black and look good with the white and red Mountain Cycle seat

Good to see this post still going after 14 years! My Mountain Cycle collection is being reduced a little now. I did have 14 or 15 at one point. Sold a few and a couple will go next week. Still keeping 7 or 8, must update some photos too....

Good to see this post still going after 14 years! My Mountain Cycle collection is being reduced a little now. I did have 14 or 15 at one point. Sold a few and a couple will go next week. Still keeping 7 or 8, must update some photos too....
We all have our favorites

Almost ready to take it out.
Just a couple more things.
Damn this dude is heavy, how did they ride these the way they did
Don’t know if I will be able to lift it into my truck

Attachments

• IMG_1488.jpeg
    IMG_1488.jpeg
    568.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1483.jpeg
    IMG_1483.jpeg
    752.8 KB · Views: 7