Please dont make me do it (a heart felt appeal!) - SOLD ;¬D

makster

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
I need to sell this lovely, proper retro, Fisher.
I would honestly rather loose money on this than see it split, so I'm fully open to offers now.
I could easily make what I'm asking for this by selling/ebaying it in parts, but I'd get much more in pleasure by knowing/seeing it being used on a regular basis.
I could just put all this kit on the Jamis Dakota I have in waiting for resto, but I want to see this lovely bike used.

PLEASE just pm me if you want the bike. If you put a good case, you never know what you may get her for ;)

Disclaimer - If you buy it for cheap, and then split it, I'll have your address ;)

Full restoration,and only a few rides since completion. Lent to a mate for one ride, resulting in dinged/chipped top tube. Could easily be covered by moving the stickers, but thats up to you.
Its a 19" frame and has a complete, and very tidy, M730 XT groupset (hence the name :LOL: ).
It has lovely chrome Araya RM20 rims laced to M730 hubs. These are straight and true.
It rides like a dream but I just haven't got the space to keep it along with everything else.

Anyhow, here are a few pics.....

Mint M730 chainset, Sharkfin and tooth!

fisher003.jpg

NOS Hite-rite and some Retrobike stickers ;)

fisher007.jpg

Fisher Bulge bars..

fisher009.jpg

fisher019.jpg

fisher017.jpg

fisher016.jpg

This is a pic of the damaged top-tube, caused by lending to a friend :roll:

Cycprus253.jpg

I would honestly rather loose money on this than see it split,

Good man, that's the spirit :cool:

I've bought something similar myself recently (that I really don't need) to stop it falling into the 'wrong hands'. :roll:

Back