Pity a poor(married)man..Frame required.

I have a lateish 90's GT Palomar frame in 16" (red). Pretty nice condition, original paint and decals with the usual skuffs, no dings. Just a wee bit big for me. Will send u a photo if interested. Was looking for £35 posted.
cheers
Jay

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Orange Prestige, newly powdercoated black, couple of little rust holes (pin-sized) in the seat tube though, 17", 1 1/8" head tube, can provide with another set of decals - £25 posted

Success!

Thanks for the offers guys,but a very nice man has offered me what sounds like a very nice frame for very little money. So unless I get the photo and its in 'kit form' its job done.Hurray!!!

Still Searching

It appears I may have been a little hasty in winding up my search. Can all those who offered frames/projects please send pics and try to respond to everyone and hopefully get something sorted over the weekend. Cheers for all your patience.

Money in the bank!

Right then. I'm now(since yesterday)in a position to spend up to e massive some of £60 lol inc postage on a frame. So dig out those dusty old bargains and let me know about them.PS just because i've got £60 doesn't mean i'm prepaired to spend it all!!!!

Back