Photoshoot of a Colnago CT1 I just finished this morning.

jamesdak

Old School Hero
Part of a bulk purchase a couple of month's ago that landed me this frameset as well as a Pegoretti Duede some nice wheelsets, and a bunch of Campagnolo 11 speed parts. Decided to go with Dura Ace 7700/7800 parts more for the look of the silver bits on this than for any other reason. Fulcrum Racing 1 wheels with Continental GP 5000 S 700 x 23 tires. 17 lbs 14 ozs which isn't too bad for a modest build. Initial shakedown ride was down after putting 30 miles on my Sancineto first. The CT1 felt just like what you'd expect a Colnago to feel like out on the road. Smooth, responsive, and light under you.

IMG_9618.jpg IMG_9620.jpg IMG_9621.jpg IMG_9622.jpg IMG_9623.jpg IMG_9624.jpg IMG_9635.jpg IMG_9636.jpg IMG_9638.jpg

I've got similar but went with Mavic Kysirium SSC wheels instead. Mines a slightly different colour but not much in it. Truth about a solid ride, it really zips up the road like a good steel frame, but 2kg lighter.

what a beautiful bike! i love aluminum, and i have never had any problems with mine. i always kept them clean. a proper race bike i see 👍🏻

Back