Peugeot tandem £99 collected *******SOLD THANKS******

futuristicoldman

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Peugeot grande tourisme mixte tandem. It has been sat unused for a few years so could do with a bit of fettling and a few parts but overall its in nice original condition. Theres a graze or two on its beautiful pearly white paint but no flakey corrosion. You will need a front mech, a saddle and some fresh cables, a roll of bar tape and it should be ready to roll. Ignore the amount of seat post showing up front, its a dinky little post with about an inch left in the frame (it hasn't been ridden like this I must add!)
Mafac tandem brakes, original guards, working dynamo lights and rack. It even has its original pump fitted.
This has sat about waiting for me to bring it back to its former glory for ages, i'm not sure I will ever get around to it so here it is ready for somebody else to take the reigns.
I'm selling at this price on the understanding that somebody will come and collect it without bombarding me with requests for postage etc, it lives at my workplace in saltaire in west yorkshire, I will most likely be hard a work so may well struggle having a big social collection if you know what I mean :LOL: You will be greeted by a large smile and handshake of course!
£99
Thanks

**************NOW SOLD THANKS********************

Attachments

• tan10.jpg
    tan10.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 645
  • tan9.jpg
    tan9.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 645
  • tan8.jpg
    tan8.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 645
  • tan7.jpg
    tan7.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 645
  • tan6.jpg
    tan6.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 645
  • tan5.jpg
    tan5.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 645
  • tan4.jpg
    tan4.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 645
  • tan3.jpg
    tan3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 645
Re: Peugeot tandem £99 collected ****PICS UP****

Hi can you let me have your address and what time your open on Saturday .
Thanks

Re: Peugeot tandem £99 collected ****PICS UP****

sold and its too big - phew, the wife would have killed me :roll:

love those retro looks

Back