Peugeot PY 10-FC carbon tube, aluminum lugged frame

bluemirage188

Dirt Disciple
Peugeot PY 10-FC carbon tube, aluminum lugged frame

early 1980s Peugoet PY 10-FC, even more high end thatn the px 10s, only sold in europe, a beautiful bike and as light as modern race bikes.

has most original era parts, mavic components, cranks, seatpost, rear der, fork is orig, shifters are orig.

has some modern parts - profile bull horns, tektro bull horn end levers, shimano rear der/cassette, modern rubber.

Carbon is in excelent shape, as is the steel lugs. most other frames i've seen have had damage to them and this one is in rideable, awesome condition.

email for quickest repsonse, send offers.
bluemirage188@yahoo.com

On Retrobike specifying an asking is required (please see policy link)

Under your link we see it is $800

nice bike ,a suprise to see a frame with no bidon bosses these days, Surely the lugs in that rebadged vitus 3 are all alloy with no steel anywhere?

latman said:
nice bike ,a suprise to see a frame with no bidon bosses these days, Surely the lugs in that rebadged vitus 3 are all alloy with no steel anywhere?

It is in fact aluminum, vitus is an alloy not steel. i should have known when i weighed it that it couldn't have been steel. :oops:

toomski said:
We love your optimism on the pricing...

I am not an avid "retro bike" person, and dont know what said bike would go for.

What would be a good asking price?

I've been told buy a peugeot collector that the frame and original parts alone are worth $350 euros.

any help pricing this item would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
Dan

Attachments

• small.jpg
    small.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 5,269
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back