Peugeot Perthus Pro

macca85

Dirt Disciple
cant believe I'm doing this, but I am putting up for sale my perthus pro. sadly it just doesnt get used anymore and really I need the space its taking up (just wish I had more space :( )

so, the bike itself, 87/88 perthus pro 56cm i think but will double check
Reynolds 753r tubing (the lightest bike in my collection!)
full shimano 600 groupset bar right hand shifter (105)
wheels are nos 105 hubs on mavic cx18 tubular rims
cinelli criterium bars and cinelli cork tape
condition id say is a good 7 or 8/10
the worst parts on it are the forks, which are unfortunately quite corroded, the chrome on the frame is tip top though. and at the bottom of the seat tube are some scratches from another pedal due to poor transport in a van doing the london to brighton this year. re chrome the forks though and it would be really really smart. paint work good for all original condition, slight patina but nothing to be concerned about. the saddle is pretty tat too but i never bothered to source a new one.

she rides beautifully. dont think you can beat a good quality old steel frame, id encourage anyone that wants to, to come have a ride just to see.

price wise, i'm really not sure but i'll say £350 for rules. i think this is fair. prices for frames seem quite high but complete bikes cheap in comparison. if its too much i'll adjust accordingly depending on interest. or keep it.

Pictures!!

best bet is to contact through phone 07912251600 or i will eventually get round to pms and replies on here, located in hertfordshire near stansted airport

Stuart

Back up. With a small downside. A small depression has come about, not sure how. Only a poor pic at the moment but it's in the middle of the top tube. About 2mm deep and the length of half a fingernail as you can see in the pic. Price adjusted to £300 to take this into consideration. I'd never noticed it and doesn't affect the integrity of the frame from what I can tell. Always riden fine to me.

Stu

Back