Sold PEUGEOT MASTER 1989

hi guys, do you know this bike, a Raleigh Endeavour fully equipped with campagnolo, including wheels and saddle ?
could you give me a sale price ?

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG-20240911-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20240911-WA0010.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG-20240911-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20240911-WA0014.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 24
hi guys, do you know this bike, a Raleigh Endeavour fully equipped with campagnolo, including wheels and saddle ?

Thanks
Lovely. Someone has been trying to shift a frame only for quite some time now on eBay for £199. I’d guess it’s worth a lot more stripped unfortunately. The saddle on its own is quite valuable especially if you have the pump for it! @boy"O"boy may be able to better advise on value as a whole bike.

Thanks
@Mickael49
Tricky one to value this.
As @Gtpulse rightly says - it has more value in parts than complete. The Campagnolo Electa saddle, 27.0mm Centaur seat post and Thorr wheel set being the bigger money items.

However. It's a very original and complete Endeavour. One of the rarest Dynatechs out there (with the exception of the Dynatech Decade @ibbz ) Including your one, there's only 5 in rideable condition complete with their Campagnolo Centaur specced group set.... there's more Tomac Titanium Raleigh's than there are of these! Breaking such an original, unmolested example for parts would be sacrilege!

So your market is either going to be a Raleigh Dynatech fanboy that needs this to complete their '91 model year line-up or someone with no affinity to the Dynatech who needs a complete Campagnolo Centaur group set with all the hard to find parts to build something more exotic.

£1300 for a Dynatech is way beyond what most Dynatech collectors would be prepared to pay
......but £1300 for a complete group set with wheels and hard to find saddle isn't far off the money I'd think. The frame, fork and flex-stem extra cash in your pocket.

The eBay example that's a frame only has been up for sale for ages at £200. The main reason it probably hasn't sold is that it's missing it's model specific fork and has more damage to the paint than the eBay pictures let on. Yours is a far better example.

So. The dilemma is......do you preserve a rare survivor and offer it at a favourable price to a Dynatech fan? Or.....do you go for profit and split as the Campagnolo is worth more as parts?

From what I can find ...

Sold in 2020

Sold in 2023

Campagnolo Electa saddle

Cheers
boy"O"boy

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
@Mickael49
Tricky one to value this.
As @Gtpulse rightly says - it has more value in parts than complete. The Campagnolo Electa saddle, 27.0mm Centaur seat post and Thorr wheel set being the bigger money items.

However. It's a very original and complete Endeavour. One of the rarest Dynatechs out there (with the exception of the Dynatech Decade @ibbz ) Including your one, there's only 5 in rideable condition complete with their Campagnolo Centaur specced group set.... there's more Tomac Titanium Raleigh's than there are of these! Breaking such an original, unmolested example for parts would be sacrilege!

So your market is either going to be a Raleigh Dynatech fanboy that needs this to complete their '91 model year line-up or someone with no affinity to the Dynatech who needs a complete Campagnolo Centaur group set with all the hard to find parts to build something more exotic.

£1300 for a Dynatech is way beyond what most Dynatech collectors would be prepared to pay
......but £1300 for a complete group set with wheels and hard to find saddle isn't far off the money I'd think. The frame, fork and flex-stem extra cash in your pocket.

The eBay example that's a frame only has been up for sale for ages at £200. The main reason it probably hasn't sold is that it's missing it's model specific fork and has more damage to the paint than the eBay pictures let on. Yours is a far better example.

So. The dilemma is......do you preserve a rare survivor and offer it at a favourable price to a Dynatech fan? Or.....do you go for profit and split as the Campagnolo is worth more as parts?

From what I can find ...

Sold in 2020

Sold in 2023

Campagnolo Electa saddle

Cheers
boy"O"boy
Thank you very much for all these elements !
I thought Campagnolo parts were from the EUCLID group ?

Mickael

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back