Peugeot Discoverer?

Man that bike is BAD

Steel one piece chainset, CALIPER brakes... Please Please don't say you paid much for that!? That would be deadly if you tried to use it as a mountain bike

It is obviously the absolute bottom of whatever range it was in. It was probably a model for distribution via a supermarket/department store BITD

Peugeot did non catalog models for Halfords in the UK for example

Not worth pursuing any further. Did the forks on the right way round, get it out on Ebay

Isn't the Land Rover called 'Discovery' not 'Discoverer'???

legrandefromage":2tfzz7o8 said:
Nice Peugeots from the 1980's - actually worth looking out for!

Haha! I feel your pain!

I don't know why things like this keep happening? It's so obvious!

Buy an activator to complete your set :LOL:

Looks basic and Heavy but, it has two wheels and is old so it belong's in here, but just use it for dropping off packages at your local post office as you won't need to lock it to anything. :D

I wouldn't take it offroad.

Buy an activator to complete your set

I had one as a kid. My parents seemed to think it was a good idea. At the time I could never understand why I got knackered before my mates.

I still occasionally go to the pub (very slowly) on my Ascender, which I also use for polo, hence my interest in sh_te old bikes. I'd rather not run a decent bike into the ground.

Nice pics fromage! I have a Canyon frame which I've promised myself I'll build up before summer.[/quote]

spike3":lkge8t0t said:
Buy an activator to complete your set :LOL:

Looks basic and Heavy but, it has two wheels and is old so it belong's in here, but just use it for dropping off packages at your local post office as you won't need to lock it to anything. :D

I wouldn't take it offroad.

Someone say Activator???? :LOL:

Back