Pets

Tell me it’s not the owl :oops:
fear not. It was a feather boa from my daughter's dressing-up box. The barn owl was fed and released into one of my outbuildings, where it happily lived for a while.

the Maine Coons tended to go for bigger prey than birds. They are huge cats, albeit placid and character-laden. They would happily take rabbits and larger...

the Maine Coons tended to go for bigger prey than birds. They are huge cats, albeit placid and character-laden. They would happily take rabbits and larger...

Oh not someone from Manchester then.:cool:

..such a contrast, our current cat Lenny, if i'm asleep and he wants to go out, he'll walk up to the side of the bed, gently meow and rub my hand with his face.. whereas Gillespie would sleep on the top of our wardrode, if he wanted to go out in the night he would jump from the top of the wardrobe onto the bed to wake me up.. often landing on my chest.. no wonder i had chronic insomnia in those days!

When i'd get home from work he'd be in hiding behind the stairs.. he'd wait till i'd taken my shoes off before attacking my feet, he wouldn't leave me alone till i'd wrestled him for 10mins and pinned him down to the ground with both hands.. i'd be bleeding from scratches, once he'd surrendered he'd get affectionate.. mental that cat!.. i loved him though.

Latest posts

Back