Pets

This is my girl Torvi. I’d never even thought about having a cat companion until she literally walked in to my life. I was working on a bike in the garage and she walked up to me meowing so loudly and brushing up against me. I ended up sitting down and she crawled on my lap and started making biscuits on my stomach and then giving my head nudges. I thought she was probably lost so gave her some food and sent her on her way but she kept coming back even without getting food. Took her to the vets and she wasn’t chipped. For 3 months I searched for an owner by sending her out with notes on a collar and online but nothing. We’ve been together for almost 6 years now.

Attachments

• IMG_5935.jpeg
    IMG_5935.jpeg
    459.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5892.jpeg
    IMG_5892.jpeg
    283.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5646.jpeg
    IMG_5646.jpeg
    747.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
This is my girl Torvi. I’d never even thought about having a cat companion until she literally walked in to my life. I was working on a bike in the garage and she walked up to me meowing so loudly and brushing up against me. I ended up sitting down and she crawled on my lap and started making biscuits on my stomach and then giving my head nudges. I thought she was probably lost so gave her some food and sent her on her way but she kept coming back even without getting food. Took her to the vets and she wasn’t chipped. For 3 months I searched for an owner by sending her out with notes on a collar and online but nothing. We’ve been together for almost 6 years now.

— it’s not uploading pics when I select them 🤷‍♂️
What does it say? Perhaps the file is too big? PC or phone?

What does it say? Perhaps the file is too big? PC or phone?
Literally just got it to work. It wasn’t saying anything. I’d updated my phones firmware the other day and somehow it’s messed up Chrome so a reinstall of chrome sorted it.

Some of mine, past and present. The Maine Coon destroyed everything he touched. Feather boa? Yum yum.
The tabby was a "feral" farm cat. So gentle (to humans).
The goldens lived a life of utter pleasure. Did you know that "retriever" includes deer and wild boar?

Attachments

• Noble_Soubie.JPG
    Noble_Soubie.JPG
    450.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2396.JPG
    IMG_2396.JPG
    614.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 6 - view6.JPG
    6 - view6.JPG
    422 KB · Views: 12
  • gollum-boa.JPG
    gollum-boa.JPG