Pete's £10 bargain bin (some bling!)

pete_mcc

Feature Bike
BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
The clear-out continues as after only 3 months in my latest job I find myself unemployed again and so the parts bin are having another rummage!

All of these are £10, not including postage which is a flat rate of £2.00 no matter how many items you buy (except for you Johnny Foreigners who will have to pay a small amount more):

1) As new Salsa crosstop cyclocross levers to fit both 26.0 and oversized bars:

y6jxee.jpg

2) NOS WTB Glitter saddle, bling blingsold:

y6jxeg.jpg

I'll even throw these in with it:

y6jxe6.jpg

3) XT cantilevers, good nick, pads could do with a change at some point but will work fine as they aresold:

y6jxeh.jpg

4) DX Brake levers, now with NOS XT barrel adjusters and hoods:

y6jxej.jpg

5) Odyssey Straddle Rods, black, NOS and suitable for lo-pro cantis only:

y6jxei.jpg

6) Pauls Chi-Chi brake lever extenders, used and abused with scratches and bits of anodising missing:

y6jxex.jpg

7) 8 speed screw on block, fitted and removed:

y6jxem.jpg

:cool: Mavic road seatpost 26.6mm, NOS

y6jxen.jpg

9) Fluted seatpost - like the one on the original stumpjumper. This is not vintage and is scratched up on the lower half that goes in the frame. Fitted and then removed 26.8mm.

y6jxep.jpg

10) American Classic 26.8mm Ti seatpost. This is a proper old skool AM seatpost, scratched to buggery but mainly on the bottom half in the framesold.

y6jxeo.jpg

11) Mavic braze on road mech, missing the cable bolt. Great condition, barely used:

y6jxeq.jpg

12) On One mary bars, used a bit but not much (got Jones instead), great nick sold:

y6jxev.jpg

13) Romic shock and spring. There is a Ti spring on the shock but it's not the right size, the red one is! 165mm i2i, 1.5inch stroke, postage will be £5 on this as it's so bloody heavy!sold

y6jxeu.jpg

14) Crystal Designs brake booster, no fitting kit. Only £5 postedsold

yr633d.jpg

Please PM me so I know who got in first. As I'm get rid of so cheap I'm not going to take offers for the first week, paypals best for me.

Cheers me dears

Pete

scant":2el591ro said:
dude, romic shock is waay too cheap!

I know, but I've got nought to put it on, so at the mo' it's a real expensive paperweight!

Latest posts

Back