Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remove...wax, excavate etc.

• Plait into nifty thermal tights

• Mind your own business you sicko!

• Total voters
A few points to note. A girlfriend once left me because my legs were consistantly better shaved than hers. She said she was leaving on account of her finding me having a threesome with her sister and mum, but I don't believer her. Secondly, if you can stand the smell, (unless things have moved on), Imac is a worthy contender. Next, I have seen strong men, (expert class racers BiTD), be reduced to hopeless blubbing wrecks when attempting to wax. You tan much quicker with shaved legs. A mate and I once both crashed (into each other...during a race warm up, oops) and both sustained similar gravel rash. I healed much quicker with smooth pins. Lastly, with that last poin in mind Sod's Law always wins. My second most impressive crash happened within hours of freshly shaving my legs. I hadn't been arsed to shave my face and spent an hour or two in A and E contemplating my unblemished legs and written off face. Such is life. One last point, it doesn't always all grow back, oh and if you do it, there is no point stopping at the shorts. Only stop when you get VERY nervous.

LOL, this thread is hilarious... Amusing dutch stereotyping, pics of fat men in 'short shorts' and inter-family threesome anecdotes.. Its only two pages long... Whats next? :)

you ever wonder how people see you in shorts with hairy legs....?

Attachments

• dangle_reno911 (Medium).jpg
    dangle_reno911 (Medium).jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 663
Go for the hairy approach, much more amateur in appearance.

That way you don't look quite so silly when beaten by a pensioner in the local TT...

Latest posts

Back