Pepperonni Fork and the ATTITUDE

Re: BAD ATTITUDE...not a bad combo after all.

odyofael":2xscc5hy said:
I was doing the math and was thinking, if I purchase the OEM parts (fork, stem/bar, head set...paint), I'll end up being homeless for the rest of the year. Why not just paint the fork, (which I can do)and stem....or just he fork? I will be saving a lot more. And finding a head set would be a PITA, right? Here is hos my baby looks. Not bad huh?! :D

I think being homeless would be the way to go, least your sleep well knowing you have a proper Klien set up :shock:

Don't mean to be negative, but save up and try and source as much correct parts as possible, it may take a lot longer, but be worth it in the long run

Just my thoughts, lovely looking frame by the way :D

A quick and cheap improvement would be a home spray job in gloss black to match the stem :D

I think that's my / one of my favorite klien paint jobs :cool:

WD :D

WD Pro":gym77m4e said:
A quick and cheap improvement would be a home spray job in gloss black to match the stem :D

I think that's my / one of my favorite klien paint jobs :cool:

Best suggestion! How about some decals like www.retrobike.co on one side and on the other side BAD ATTITUDE. All letterin in white...or magenta? watchthink?

Personally I would just stick with the black / white standard logos, but in whatever the text font is called on your frame :D 'jonrock' may be able to help ;-)

Maybe take the logos of your current stem and just leave it plain ?

storm1.jpg

Yeah that looks good! :D
I guess the only thing you could do if you had the money would be to match the forks to the frame with the paint...
Don't listen to the haters, at the end of the day it's your bike, you have to ride it and live with it, no-one else.

Now get out and get riding! :D

FST4RD":302iftdx said:
Yeah that looks good! :D
I guess the only thing you could do if you had the money would be to match the forks to the frame with the paint...
Don't listen to the haters, at the end of the day it's your bike, you have to ride it and live with it, no-one else.

Now get out and get riding! :D
Thanks. Had some left over touch up paint and just had enough 2 coats color and 4 coats of clear to finish. Primed it with white primer to get a deeper black base color. All spray paint like as suggested.

I will be saving up for the OEM fork and bar combo. They are SOOO expensive, IMHO. Crazy expensive. But yeah, also am hoping the previous owner of the bike will find the original parts.

"Don't listen to the haters, at the end of the day it's your bike, you have to ride it and live with it, no-one else."...well said bro. For now, I am pretty contended of what I've got.

Latest posts

Back