Pepperonni Fork and the ATTITUDE

odyofael

Dirt Disciple
Mortal sin? I think I'm better off with the Pepperonni. The RS fork is to long and heavy and right now, I can't afford to buy the OEM fork and MC1 bar. And I haven't heard from the guy who sold me the bike regarding the fork and bar.
DO I paint it or just leave it as it is?! LOL. Watchathink!?
Pepperonni003.jpg

Get jonrock to paint the Pepps up for you and see how they look

Meanwhile I would be BOMBARDING the seller with emails to get the rest of it ;) :LOL:

G

I put some pics up of my Peps on a Rascal. The oversized forks looked good with the oversized alu frame.

Thanks for the support guys. I only have one issue. The adapters that the previous owner used for the headset seem to too...can I say thick? I think by using a more lower profile one will lower the front about 1/4 to a 1/2 inch lower. Have any suggestion?

BAD ATTITUDE...not a bad combo after all.

I was doing the math and was thinking, if I purchase the OEM parts (fork, stem/bar, head set...paint), I'll end up being homeless for the rest of the year. Why not just paint the fork, (which I can do)and stem....or just he fork? I will be saving a lot more. And finding a head set would be a PITA, right? Here is hos my baby looks. Not bad huh?!
Pepperonni055.jpg

Pepperonni040.jpg

Pepperonni034.jpg
:D

Looks good!
Just paint the forks to match the bike and get a black headset. The silver one stands out a little to much (to my untrained eye) :D

FST4RD":2gt82uxe said:
Looks good!
Just paint the forks to match the bike and get a black headset. The silver one stands out a little to much (to my untrained eye) :D
Yopu're right. Too loud huh? Black would be tter. You think I should paint the stem as well?

Back