Pepperoni Fork - 1 1/4 threadless, polished legs

mfh126

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Pepperoni fork with 1 1/4 x 220mm steel threadless steerer and polished legs. Standard Aheadset crown race is already installed. I'll post some pictures tonight after I give it a good buffing. Asking £40.

bigben230":1jwg71s8 said:
Hi, is the price inc. P&P to the UK?
Thanks, Ben.

No, shipping is extra. But seeing as I want this thing sold, I'll only charge £7 for shipping even though actual cost will be £18. Total price with shipping is £47.

Finally some pictures...

Attachments

• Pepperoni 2.jpg
    Pepperoni 2.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 3,525
  • Pepperoni 1.jpg
    Pepperoni 1.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 3,525
There's a wanted up for a 1/4 fork to suit a Cannondale, can I dibs it for a mo whilst I go find who it is please?

Know they're going to be close on the steerer length, but think this might just do the job!

Cheers!
Pete

elPedro666":yinh3vom said:
There's a wanted up for a 1/4 fork to suit a Cannondale, can I dibs it for a mo whilst I go find who it is please?

Know they're going to be close on the steerer length, but think this might just do the job!

Cheers!
Pete

Sure, not a problem. I know bigben was looking for Pepperoni's in the Wanted section, but we already chatted and he needs a longer steerer. If you know of anyone else, please send them my way!

Cheers,
Mike

mfh126":c39sxz5z said:
elPedro666":c39sxz5z said:

Cheers!
Pete

Sure, not a problem. I know bigben was looking for Pepperoni's in the Wanted section, but we already chatted and he needs a longer steerer. If you know of anyone else, please send them my way!

Cheers,
Mike

D'oh!
One & the same, plus I just noticed his earlier post here :oops:

I was pretty sure these would work with a careful choice of headset & stem, but then he may already have them or or or...

Have a bump for one of my all-time favourite bits of kit anyway ;)

Stack Height

My head tube is 170mm so if I can find a head set with say 10mm either end that will leave me with 30mm for the stem. Whats the thinking, will it be long enough???????????

Re: Stack Height

bigben230":2f3cjt8n said:
My head tube is 170mm so if I can find a head set with say 10mm either end that will leave me with 30mm for the stem. Whats the thinking, will it be long enough???????????

Yes, it'll be long enough as long as you can find a headset and stem with a total stack height of 53mm (the steerer should be 3mm below the top of the stem in order to preload the headset bearings). :)

Back