Wanted Pegoretti 55 or 56

Hi,

your post was forwarded to me by a friend who is aware that i am considering selling my Pegoretti Marcelo - 56cm.

It is a 2008 model made by Dario. It was built up in 2010, with super record and ridden like hell for 2 years, before a spell on the side-lines.

I had it resprayed in the “Nails” scheme by Dario’s team and although it was rebuilt i rarely used it as my flexibility meant that i was racing at a much lower stack (maybe 5 cms!). I am Cambridge UK based.

If you are interested please PM me.

Kind Regards

Attachments

• IMG_0514.png
    IMG_0514.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_0513.png
    IMG_0513.png
    575.8 KB · Views: 35
Explored how to PM and doesn't look like I have access to that feature until I reach a certain post count? Anyway, interested but live in Vermont USA. What are you thinking for compensation?

Hi, like you i am new to this site. NB (alan.coffey9@gmail.com)

It’s unfortunate that you are not in the UK, as you could have tried the bike. Pegoretti’s sizing is unique - i ride a 54cm stock these days to get the right stack/reach.

My plan is to list the bike complete in two weeks time, with a White Label Chainset instead of the SRM chainset pictured for £2500, in the UK, for a UK buyer.

I suspect that the high shipping charges to the USA from UK for a complete bike may be a deal breaker for you.

If you were interested in the frame set, I would require £1500 UK pounds net. Note shipping would be much cheaper- less weight/smaller box.

Note: the Marcelo these days is made with Columbus Life, which rides slightly different to Spirit. (I prefer the spring of Spirit)

Also post 2012 (i think) the head tube is slightly bigger, which slightly stiffens the front end (in a good way)

For reference Above Category in San Francisco have new Marcelos availiable in your size for £3,300 (UK).

Anyways, if you are interested just PM on my personal address within the next week before i list here in the UK. I can send you detailed pictures etc.

Kind Regards
Alan

Back