cchris2lou

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
if it is not needed it is going :

Pair of Syncross revolutions , bought from Yo Eddy a few weeks ago .
they are damaged , aluminium spider is cracked and so is left crank .
Rust also an issue under black paint . But it is complete ( incl all bolts etc) .
SOLD .

2 pairs of red Paul canti brakes , in very good condition , complete with titanium hardware and grey Koolstop pads . apparently a rare model .
£120 posted .

1 pair of Kooka brake levers , canti only , rasta model ( green and red ) . colour a bit faded , and bolt on the right side is dead , so can not be tighten .
same again for the price , asking what I paid from Gil_m : SOLD.

I front Mavic 281 rim laced to a front Shimano DX black hub . Rim used and hub could do with a service . £25 posted .

pics tonight .

Re: Syncross cranks, Paul brakes , Kooka levers .

cchris2lou":1y3usnp2 said:
if it is not needed it is going :

Pair of Syncross revolutions , bought from Yo Eddy a few weeks ago .
they are damaged , aluminium spider is cracked and so is left crank .
Rust also an issue under black paint . But it is complete ( incl all bolts etc) .
asking what I paid for them ( 50 euros ) : £40 posted .

2 pairs of red Paul canti brakes , in very good condition , complete with titanium hardware and grey Koolstop pads . apparently a rare model .
£120 posted .

1 pair of Kooka brake levers , canti only , rasta model ( green and red ) . colour a bit faded , and bolt on the right side is dead , so can not be tighten .
same again for the price , asking what I paid from Gil_m : £25 posted .

I front Mavic 281 rim laced to a front Shimano DX black hub . Rim used and hub could do with a service . £25 posted .

pics tonight .

chris,

I'll take the revolutions. Let me know how you want paying.

John

just back from Bali......and again the kooka levers (wich i would bought from Gil) are sold!! Damn..damn damn..

and damn... :(

radjatoe":7on7mgcm said:
just back from Bali......and again the kooka levers (wich i would bought from Gil) are sold!! Damn..damn damn..

and damn... :(

Sorry :( You can have first refusal if I ever move them on.

Back