Parts to GO, PACE Purple Purple Red PACE Purple

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here are some nice parts all prices include UK price overseas will be at extra cost please PM me if any interest and payments sent as gift please

Parts list

Pair of TEC Art Purple cantilever hangers New never used, got these because i liked the stunning Purple and very rustic looking they have grub skews on the other sides New £15 Pair or £8 Each

Easton Handlebar stem reducer shims 31.8 to 25.4 New never been openedout the packet £4

Magura carbo shimano XTR M900 shifter pods 2nd edition with Magura logos New never used with fixing bolts these style mounts dont damage or scratch handlebars £16

Anodized stunning Purple 29.0 seatpost can be shimmed to fit other frames in very good condition only one or two little marks like any used seatsposts, Had this fitted to me Pace F3 with a coke can shim £28

Black Crud claw never been used in its original pack comes with sticker and two claws one 7s and the other 8 speed £6

1" Inch Red spacers 10mm, 5mm & 2mm hard to find spacers in 1" Nos £6

Purple Small chainring crank spider spacers 7.8mm fits most any early Cook Bro's cranks etc Used £8

Blue anodized 25.0 to 26.8 USE shim New never been used £6

PACE MC-Lock hub end caps New never been used £7

Tioga early 90s Black Hot Tips for toe strap ends these are up grades for any toe clips New never been used £4

Head tube reducers from 1.1/4th to 1.1/8th New never been used still in original packet £16

SOLD**ODI Clear grips New never been used mushroom style very nice grips £10

SOLD***Gold 7075 Alloy 14MM nipples new in original packet never opened full wheelsets worth £8

SOLD***PACE Red 100mm 0 rize stem in fantastic condition Awesome stem comes with original box hard to find £48

SOLD**PACE Purple RC Sub 130 bars used with the normal rub marks for used bars off this age, these bars have seen barends some the condition would be 7/10 £28

SOLD***Purple ONZA Porcipaw handlebar grips Nos never been used with there original box getting super hard to find these day and very trick early grips the best £12

SOLD** Blue 1" inch 5mm spacer 3 in set £8

SOLD***Middleburn Green anodized Alloy rear mech jock wheel bolts New never been used 13mm in length £4

SOLD***Sponge brake lever grips used on XTR M900 rapidfire rake levers Nos never used £4

Here I am, not a penny to my name, and he starts flinging the procipaws around - arrrrggggghhhhh! :)

Hi, me again. Interested in the clear grips, blue one inch spacers and the magura mounts. You got a pic of them?

Cheers

Ian

Back