parts from Answer Manitou System FS

robgudgeon

Dirt Disciple
this bike was previously advertised complete but didn't sell, so I've split it down & everything's for sale except the frame, which now has pride of place in my games room :cool:

there's a full set of photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/robgudgeon/sets/72157624447515517/

any specific measurements or more info required, feel free to ask here or send me a PM. these have to be paid for (paypal gift) & in the post by next Friday as I'm going on holiday. local pickup (N11 North London) would be preferred but I will post them if need be. will need to discuss postage prices with any buyers

Answer Manitou stem: £30 (few little scratches, no cracks; the top nut won't budge (thread's gone) but the bottom one's fine)

Acor brakes: £25

Kooka brake levers: £20

Manitou 3 forks: £35 (elastomers need replacing; 1 of the bolts from the bottom is missing - see pics)

Answer seat post: £5 (note I've got all the gubbins that goes at the top to hold the saddle but the pin is broken; I think elite504 may have some, though, based on my original ad)

Bottom bracket: £5

Brake boosters: £15

Chainrings: Pace 26, (no-name) 36 & 44 - see pics for the amount of wear - £5 each

Shimano cranks: (FC-M900 - they don't look anything special & have nothing left visible on the outside, but a quick google suggests these are XTR & a fairly decent set of cranks?) - make me an offer - a set (with chainrings & a bb went for £60 on ebay recently)

XT front mech & Deore front mech: £7 each (take a look at the pics of the front one, it has no clamp & was attached using a cable-tie)

Ringle 1 1/8" headset: (old but still works fine) £15

Ritchey bars: £7

seat clamp & QR bolt: £7

Suntour XC Pro thumbie shifters: £20

X-lite barends (recent, not retro): £10

someone has first dibs on the shifters, brake boosters, brakes & mechs so I'll give them 24 hours to respond before letting them go elsewhere.

cheers, Rob

I will have the brake levers off you if they are available. Sending PM now.

Luke

brake levers have gone (not sure who to yet); turns out the seat-post's Ringle, not Answer; it's probably gone too

Are the Manitou 3's 1"1/8? If so, what is the steerer length?
Oh, and what are the make, model and dimenions of BB?
Cheers,

Drew :)

interested in

forks (if drewson don't want them)

headset

seatpost

still available ?

Drewson":3ice4r7p said:
Are the Manitou 3's 1"1/8? If so, what is the steerer length?
Oh, and what are the make, model and dimenions of BB?
Cheers,

Drew :)

yeah they're 1" 1/8; steerer seems to be 180mm

there's a photo of the BB:
4823798677_ce04c72e10_o.jpg

it's 80mm across the middle bit & 110mm all the way across; seems to be 38mm diameter

mikee":zn3rwgxm said:
interested in

forks (if drewson don't want them)

headset

seatpost

still available ?

forks are still available though I've just replied to drewson;

headset's available; seat post has gone

the brakes, boosters & levers have also definitely gone now.

Back