parts for a 95 s-works frs

butch cassidy

Dirt Disciple
ok gents i have a 95 s-works frs that i'm trying to resurect. all i have is the frame and rear swing arm. the down side it has been repainted and it is missing its decals. but i varified that it is in fact an s-works frs. any parts would be helpful. thank you all who have any parts that i can buy.

I have the seatclamp with the mounting for the upper bolt of the bottle cage on the seatmast if your frame has one of those.

If you're after decals you may want to send a PM to gil_m on this site also...I'm sure he will have some on file if you want to take the build that way ;)

Good luck anyhow, I've always liked the look of those FRS's...

mynchiboy":aj7v809j said:
If you're after decals you may want to send a PM to gil_m on this site also...I'm sure he will have some on file if you want to take the build that way ;)

Good luck anyhow, I've always liked the look of those FRS's...

I can do hi-res photos of the decals on my two frames if gil_m doesn't have them on file.

If you don't have a shock, the original was a 140mm, but a 145mm will work.

yes!!

could i get any and every pic that youd be willing to post so i can see any and every angle. i want it to look brand new 95 stock or as close to factory fressh i can get.

Re: yes!!

butch cassidy":1s893eyr said:
could i get any and every pic that youd be willing to post so i can see any and every angle. i want it to look brand new 95 stock or as close to factory fressh i can get.

Bear in mind, then, that it was sold as a 'frameset' only, i.e. frame with shock, FSX forks, Dia-Compe Aheadset, seatpost, stem and binder bolt. You could buy three MTB component sets from Specialized to build it up with, or do your own thing. Best of luck finding the Kevlar Umma Gumma Team Control and Team Master tyres if you want S-Works component kit spec ;)

Full details here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... 11b7c1eb18

frs build

well crap. i guess i can build it any way i want then. since i aready have the frame. all i need is the sticker pack and the carbon forks that came on the bike. thanks for the info.

Back