Park Pre Pro-Elite Titanium

Re: repair

baldric 75":23h4mi4z said:
I`m interested pending a couple of questions
How far does the repair/crack go round towards the top of the stay?
Does the frame have a chainstay bridge?
And finally any chance of a pic looking down over the top of the non drive stay.
Many thanks in advance.

Crack is about 200deg around, under the lower side, it has not opened up, has a chainstay bridge, see pics below.

Re: Titanium Wall Art?

I'm pretty sure Mr Steve Potts would repair that. It wouldnt be cheap or quick but if the wallets deep enough and you have the patience of a saint...

Re:

Such a shame. This is the type of frame failure that led to Parkpre USA's downfall. They outsourced the frame building to the cheapest bidder which resulted in build quality levels dropping. My Taiwan built Pro Elite went in exactly the same place.

Have a free bump

Re:

Frame still in the workshop, had loads of interest, sadly none serious, surely this will make someone a nice project?

My god....a half decent member who re-imbursed you and didn't just leave you in the lurch/say "Enjoy the frame"!! Not that I'm still bitter about my recent purchase on here!! :-(

Such a shame about the crack but it does appear to be just the weld so a good grind back and re-weld 'should' sort it.

John

johndeverill":28dgm5ia said:
My god....a half decent member who re-imbursed you and didn't just leave you in the lurch/say "Enjoy the frame"!! Not that I'm still bitter about my recent purchase on here!! :-(

Make sure you note your comments on the feedback forum

Back