Pace RC500 F2

cherrybomb

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
cfe1_1.JPG

da06_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pace-RC500-F2...ryZ22679QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just seen this thread - that was my auction ;)

Fun to ride - felt like a tank - but squeeky as hell!

neilll":3ftmqu1q said:
xiphon":3ftmqu1q said:
It was ONLY the frame for sale, not the complete bike.

Ahhh....reasonable price then ;)

And it was sprayed black by a previous owner - still blood red underneath, but I was advised against getting the paint off by Pace... might damage the anodising...

Pace said it's been hacked about, and literally re-welded (hence the seat-tube difference!).

Having said that, it was awesome fun to ride, especially down Cwmcarn....

xiphon":28ua3utu said:
And it was sprayed black by a previous owner - still blood red underneath, but I was advised against getting the paint off by Pace... might damage the anodising...

Pace said it's been hacked about, and literally re-welded (hence the seat-tube difference!).

Strange, you seemed to miss that bit off the details in the auction, hope the new owner doesn't read this! or is that what you meant by 'Previous owner painted it black, but with a little paint stripper, the blood red anodizing underneath will shine....'?

Back