Pace RC500 DH project. 1st pictures added!

jonnyboy666":v4qq22sg said:
fudging awsome!! :D :cool:

i don't know alot about these, what travel has it got? i'm guessing about 5-6 inch, and what is the little sliding gate bit for on the downtube section? that'll be loverly!! :D

160mm travel

The Easy Cam allows you to tune the spring rate.

Was tested by Nigel Page in Dirt number 11, I'll see if I can dig it out from my collection.

I asked him about it when we were riding last summer and he said it was alright on the steep but a pig on the flat.

Will see if I can find my copy of the Mag - if you look in Dirt 100 there is a pic on page 54 bottom left corner, only useful thing I can point out is the HED Deep carbon rims.....

orange71":hyotfbho said:
these are the only images I have

pacerc500dhbike2.jpg

pacerc500dhbike3.jpg

pacerc500dhbike4.jpg

pacerc500dhbike.jpg

Cheers for the pictures, I had seen the black one before, but its the first time I have seen pics of the red one. Interesting to see the differences around the upper of the 2 shock mounts between that one and mine, I am still to find out whether mine is an f1/f2 etc? Looks as though this point could be a differentiating feature.

Any one know how many of these were made?

I think I may need to chase pace up for some info :)

That's just awesome! Pace stuff rules.

The head-angle looks quite steep though on the complete bike pictures, though I guess you can tweek it a little with the sdjustable bracket. It'll be interesting to see a geometry spec sheets for it.

Enjoy!!

Love it! These were awesome when they came out (despite the reviews) and they still look cool now. I would love to own one even if I never rode it as they are works of art! :cool:

Dude that's awesome :shock: :shock: :shock:

can't wait to see it done.

original 'D.P.D' pic just for the record >>>>

rc500.jpeg

Back