Pace RC36?

Uncle Monty

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
I have no idea what these are or even what era.... So bear with me. Pace forks - I think these are RC36 but not sure. They have what I assume is TiN coating on the uppers, stickers are a bit scratched on one side and practically non existant on the other. There are a few marks on them here and there but overall they are OK. The coating has just polished through on the insides of the legs. Bridges are carbon, steerer is 1 1/8" x 185mm long. They move smoothly but I have never used them - came with a load of other parts on a bike I purchased. No idea what they are worth so £100.00 anybody?
DSC03113.jpg

DSC03112.jpg

DSC03114.jpg

DSC03116.jpg

DSC03117.jpg

DSC03118.jpg

Think, they've got the rarer crown as well... Price is about right given the wear on the TiNi...

Good luck with the sale...

I won't throw them in the skip then? I stopped being lazy and looked at goatsurfers timeline. These might be '97 or '99. He describes a 'radiator crown' being used on a small run of forks to shift the remaining stock in '99 but I could not see the difference in the pictures. If anybody needs better photos of anything specific, just let me know. The coating looks like it was really thin and where it has polished through there is no sign of wear to the chrome beneath.
Thanks for the comments, link and help.

I think radiator refers to the ridges on the top of the crown that look kinda radiator like... the other crown is flat with no ridges...

Back