Pace RC31, hope, Easton carbon, fizik ti, race face, shimano

porschenut911

Retro Guru
All plus postage at cost, photos to follow.

Pace RC31 carbon forks, mk2 version with black crown and dropouts. 440mm version, excellent condition, £90

Easton EC70 carbon seatpost, layback clamp. 27.2mm x 330mm, some marks to carbon mainly below insertion height. £18

Fizik Gobi titanium railed saddle, red and black, wear from use but no rips. £18

Hope 1 1/8" integrated zero stack headset, black, excellent condition, topcap unused £35

Hope gold QR skewers, 2005 type, well used £10

Race face ride xc crank arms and rings, large and medium rings worn, Isis drive, silver, 175mm. £20

Bontrager Crowbar riser bars, 25.4 clamp, black anodising a bit faded £5

Profile 1 1/8" stem, 25.4 clamp, approx 40deg rise, 80mm reach, black £5

Shimano Deore 9 speed shifters M510 left and right, £10 vgc

Shimano Deore LX front mech M570 top bottom pull 31.8 shims, £5

Re:

I'm interested in the hope headset if you can confirm it's the 44mm Id one. Also could you confirm the postage costs.

Thanks

Tim

Re: Re:

Timoth27":31mvz0jn said:
I'm interested in the hope headset if you can confirm it's the 44mm Id one. Also could you confirm the postage costs.

Thanks

Tim

Yes it's 44mm Id - the bike I fitted it too was about 9 years old so before 49mm. Postage £2

Re: Re:

Timoth27":2mi7pca6 said:
porschenut911":2mi7pca6 said:
Yes it's 44mm Id - the bike I fitted it too was about 9 years old so before 49mm. Postage £2

Excellent I'll take it please

Just a gentle bump as it's been a week. funds are waiting I sent you a pm requesting payment details.

Re:

One last bump, I’d really like to take that headset off you but cannot wait much longer (it’s been over 2 weeks). I’ll pm again just in case but got a build waiting on a headset so if you could let me know that would be great, as I said before the money is waiting.

Thanks

Tim

Latest posts

Back