Pace RC200 F8 bundle (or split..RC200, RC36, RC45, Syncros)

ajantom

Retrobike Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Unfortunately it looks like the buyer I had for this is no longer interested.

Everything in the picture, bar the shifters and Nokon cables:

Pace RC200 F8 frame 19"
Pace RC36 Proclass 2, 80/100mm travel
Pace RC45 stem, 100mm
Chris King headset
Syncros seatpost
XTR front mech
Exotic aluminium bars, 580mm
Original clear Crud Catcher

£550 posted.

XTR M972 Shadow rear mech, medium cage, 9spd.
Used on a sum total of 4 rides :oops:
Excellent condition, no marks on the body, a couple of scratches on the carbon cage.
Gold KCNC jockey wheel bolts.
Upgraded (downgraded?!) to an SLX clutch mech, so,surplus to requirements.
£65 posted.

Re: Pace RC200 F8 bundle, XTR M972 Rear Mech

Bare frame only, or with any bits like seatpost or headset?

If I were splitting, these would be the kind of prices I were after (including postage)....

Frame - £330
Forks - £110
Headset - £40 (no CK top cap, so a bit cheaper than normal)
Seatpost - £45
Stem - £45
XTR front mech - £15
Crud Catcher - £10
Bars - £10

I would prefer to sell as a whole package - but I think they're fair prices for the bits having looked at previous sales on the site, and obviously discounts for combined items ;)

Re: Pace RC200 F8 bundle (or split..RC200, RC36, RC45, Syncr

Offers?
And Mr Bionic - even if you're not interested, it's always polite to reply :roll:

Sorry mate been away with work. That sounds fairly reasonable TBH i think it may be a bit big for me though :-(

@ Mr Bionic - s'okay. Sorry, I was in a grumpy mood due to having a nasty cold and not being able to go out riding on such a lovely day!
How tall are you? I'm 6ft, with a shortish inside leg. I'd say it would be good for 5'10" up to 6'2" or so. Obviously depends on leg length. These Pace frames don't have a really sloping top-tube, so a 19" is probably equivalent to a 17-18" frame from a brand like Kona.

@ Awkward Kid - pm me and we'll sort the details out. Might be a few days before I can get the headset out. I think on a frame such as this I won't be using the old screwdriver and mallet technique!

I'm 5'7 and have to have a short ish stem and bars as I'm an arm amputee. Great frame dude just a touch too large. :-(

Latest posts

Back