PACE RC200 F5 frame finishing now!

That seemed to go incredibly cheaply...

tad over 300 quid??!!

What's up with Pace frames at the minute?

This time last year ten people a week would be on here asking for one, nowadays frames tend to hang around on here for at least ten weeks before selling...!

BB

One problem may have been the location and whether it shows up in normal ebay searches. (I know ebay watch does not list ebay.ch)
Also the amount of people in CH (or Europe) who are even aware of what a pace is must be relatively low compared to one being sold in the UK.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
It came up in my eBay saved search, and it was bought by someone in the UK. People can get put off by high start prices or auctions in other countries, I guess.

Rod_Saetan":2siortbs said:
It came up in my eBay saved search, and it was bought by someone in the UK. People can get put off by high start prices or auctions in other countries, I guess.

Oh don't get me wrong, if you are searching for it on ebay, it will be found, but there may have been a reduced number of potential bidders who simply didn't stumble across it.

BoyBurning":ejr9bpnu said:
What's up with Pace frames at the minute?

This time last year ten people a week would be on here asking for one, nowadays frames tend to hang around on here for at least ten weeks before selling...!BB

I can't speak for others

but for me I always wanted a pace..then within the last year ..admittedly only a couple..I've seen one or two pop up with cracks on the headstock

given my weight and these bikes age It turned me into a fond memory non owner and looking elsewhere

Back