For Sale Pace RC200 F2

*FINAL REDUCTION before it gets pulled from sale and I look into purchasing a Pace shaped coffin to be buried with it.

Having only ridden my lovely RC200 F2 a handful of times over the last few years, the time has come to find her a new home. That and coming to the conclusion that I just don't have the space to accommodate the bikes I no longer get to ride with any real purpose other than the odd nostalgia trundle.

I've had the pleasure of a 31 year relationship with the old girl and it's time to put her out of her misery😢

As you can see in the photos and various threads here on Retrobike, it's a handsome example and in lovely condition though I would recommend some new elastomers despite it being kept indoors.

501 serial Number and size small 16 inch I believe, and is crack free without any discernable dings to write home about. Hope hub at rear, bullseye at the front and runs crisply overall. It's just a lovely bike.

£1000.00 cash/bank transfer on collection from Prestwich Manchester or I may be willing to box up for UK verified buyers if you wish to arrange your own courier Bank transfer or PayPal F&F or add the fees.

Any questions, feel free to DM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Feel sick, now I'm ready to post this, but it's time to go😢

Pedals not included.

That’s me told then.

That’s me told then.

*FINAL REDUCTION before it gets pulled from sale and I look into purchasing a Pace shaped coffin to be buried with it.

Having only ridden my lovely RC200 F2 a handful of times over the last few years, the time has come to find her a new home. That and coming to the conclusion that I just don't have the space to accommodate the bikes I no longer get to ride with any real purpose other than the odd nostalgia trundle.

I've had the pleasure of a 31 year relationship with the old girl and it's time to put her out of her misery😢

As you can see in the photos and various threads here on Retrobike, it's a handsome example and in lovely condition though I would recommend some new elastomers despite it being kept indoors.

501 serial Number and size small 16 inch I believe, and is crack free without any discernable dings to write home about. Hope hub at rear, bullseye at the front and runs crisply overall. It's just a lovely bike.

£1000.00 cash/bank transfer on collection from Prestwich Manchester or I may be willing to box up for UK verified buyers if you wish to arrange your own courier Bank transfer or PayPal F&F or add the fees.

Any questions, feel free to DM and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Feel sick, now I'm ready to post this, but it's time to go😢

Pedals not included.
OK mate I don't know how to pm but I think if you pm me I can reply to you about your bike cheers

Back