Pace RC100 Restoration (Decals and Advice)

clem_r

Dirt Disciple
Hi,

I have been lurking on here for years but only just got around to posting.

I have owned from new a Pace RC100. It still gets used now and then but after 19 years of use, the paint job is in dire need of a refresh.

I have already posted in the Newbie thread but thought I would start a thread explicitely asking for advice.

I am looking for advice on where to obtain the decals or the vector files for creating the decals for the frame and RC30 forks. This is the only thing that is preventing me from sending the frame off for its respray.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Cheers

Clem

Guys,

Just so you all know I have been chatting offline with Clem and he is someone with a great knowledge of his bikes and a real passion for getting his RC100 that he's owned from new, raced in anger and loved for 20 years, back to new.

If anyone can help him with the decals/vector file, or with any other vital info for a good RC100 resto then I'd be really grateful as I have bigged up this site to him and told him to post here!

I have shown him a few threads with some special rebuilds along with some of the cool bits that you guys have made (Raymond_mole's cable guides, Toon's chainsuck protector, DrS' 'shaved' bullseyes and the like) but any more info for him would be really appreciated.

Cheers chaps!

Pete

Don't let a lack of decals put you off the restoration, though. An RC100 doesn't stand a chance of being mistaken for anything else.

Someone recently had one re-anodised and it came back looking very nice indeed.

Welcome aboard!

Back