pace RC100 crank

Radar":3jwlmzm1 said:
pacerc300 is correct - careful hunting should find you a replacement (perhaps not dayglo yellow mind - but soon corrected at a powdercoaters)
rc100s were full bikes, the frame only option became the rc200f1

keeping mine yellow :LOL:

Welcome :D
I have Pace Bullseye spiders[in all colours!] and some bearings but no other crank parts unfortunately.

I have a feeling there was an aftermarket conversion to do away with the Bullseye's and run conventional BB/cranks on the RC100 at some point in the dim and distant past, so a picture would help to pin it down as such.
Cheers ;)

Well Mustafa has emailed me the pics so Im gonna post them on here for him.
Here they are...BTW these are Bullseyes for sure..which you can get hold off easily from Ebay in the US.Unless some people want to part with some on here?
Thats a nasty break BTW dude..!
IMAGE_00081.jpg

IMAGE_00085.jpg

IMAGE_00080.jpg

tintin40":v3376vpj said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/BULLSEYE-CRANKSET-HUBS-YELLOW-VINTAGE-BMX-401-PROFILE_W0QQitemZ130182958538QQihZ003QQcategoryZ64644QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Their you go for sale. Mint :D

Unfortunately they're the BMX 2 / 3 piece; as is the other white (gorgeous) set on there that BBC is selling.

You could try the seller on the Ebay link...he has a lot of stuff :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back