Pace Package

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Purchased this a couple of months back, stripped the very poor, but original red paint from the frame and gave it a lovely satin buff finish, as pictured. New decals are readily available from Pace.

Most of these limited release frames were used for Trials, but can equally be used for street/Jump/4x or XC/trail and I ran a triple front on it no problems 3x8 speed.
Top tube is 22 inches, high BB 12.5 inches, really light but tough frame, with extra gussets to an RC200 and heavier BB shell with extra bracing.
Frame is clean with very few marks. Frame is Number 22.

The frame comes as a package with Hope sealed headset, Magura HS33 brakes (minty) 400mm Seatpost, Pace stem (these are very rare) Forks and Hope BB.
I also have some V brake adapters for the rear and the Maguras come with CNC and standard braces in Black and Evo adapters.

£275 posted, may split if enough interest, but individual parts will be more expensive due to post.

RC250t004.jpg

RC250t005.jpg

RC250t003.jpg

RC250t002.jpg

If it falls through I'll take it. Went for dinner after posting last night to find it gone arghh! Second time I have missed this frame :cry:

Hmm, think i'll have to strip the red off mine, that looks much better. (what were they thinking using that crappy thick gloopy red stuff?)

Pace

Now sold and paid for thanks.

The red paint just looked like an afterthought and even had "runs" down the headset, downtube and seat tube.
I've done better jobs myself, with a can and it could actually be chipped off with your fingernail too!

All that stunning quality workmanship and design, then a bad paint job! Typical of Pace of course.
If I was keeping it, would have had it anodised.

Pace

Now sold and paid for thanks.

The red paint just looked like an afterthought and even had "runs" down the headset, downtube and seat tube.
I've done better jobs myself, with a can and it could actually be chipped off with your fingernail too!

All that stunning quality workmanship and design, then a bad paint job! Typical of Pace of course.
If I was keeping it, would have had it anodised.
Any chance you can remember who you sold this to? trying to track it down for a pace history of the trials frames I'm working on.

Back