Pace, Manitou, Rockshox replacement steerers in stock......

Re:

Got the new steerer this morning. It looks very well made and a nice snug fit in the crown. Thanks Rob.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 793
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 793
Hi Rob,
I am looking for a replacement threadless steerer for a Pace RC30. The problem is, that it has to fit for a Yo Eddy Frame in XXL with a head tube length of 210mm. Additionally headset height and ahead stem height. Therefore I need a steerer length of 320mm, better 340mm in 1 1/8".
Can you help me?
Best regards from Germany
Thomas

Hi Rob,
Do you have any 1" threaded Pace steerers at the mo? Also need a shim to take it down to 1" from 1 1/4". Do you have anything?
Thanks,
Ben

Splitty,

Still have 1" and ! 1/8" steerers for Rock Shox available?
I need them for a mag and judy. 1 of each.

Let me know if yes and how much to the USA.
Thanks.

Hey Rob, I'm looking for a 1 1/8" alloy ahead steerer to replace the 1 1/8" steel steerer on my Mag 21 crown. Is this something you could do?

I have an X-Lite 26.8 seatpost, silver with red alloy head if you fancy a deal at all. I'd like the steerer fitted by yourself.

Thanks, Tim

splitty21":300fddzf said:
Hi Guys,

I manufacture replacement threadless steerers for Manitou, Pace and these will fit many other types of forks.

I have fitted them into Rockshox, Lawwill, Ultimate to name a few.......

Manitou 1" and 1 1/8" 3 and 4 threadless in stock £30 posted

Pace RC30/35 1 1/4" to 1 1/8" threadless with no need for crown race shim in stock £35 posted

1" Pace/Manitou 1 (parallel steerer which uses a crown shim) in stock £25 posted

1 1/8" Pace/Manitou 1 (parallel steerer which uses a crown shim) in stock £30 posted

All 280mm long overall with 1/8" or 3mm wall thickness.

Made from 6082 T6 aluminium.

Free fitting service for steerer bought from me if need, just send me your crown and I'll press out old steerer, fit new and ship back once payment is received.....

Would consider trades, looking for.....

X lite parts

Any interesting frames, titanium or aluminium.....

Cheers

Rob

Re:

Hi splitty21, are you still actively offering steerers?

If so, any chance you can offer 1" steerer with alum collar to fit an IRD Expedition fork??? :D

Back