PACE frame and forks

T Dawg

Dirt Disciple
Alright everyone. I'm new to the forum and have for sale my PACE frame and forks. Ive been out of the 'bike' scene for years now and have lost touch with it all to be honest. If i'm not mistaken, the PACE frame is the RC200 in silver, from measurments found researching this site, I believe it to be a 20.5" frame (i'm 6' plus). The forks are the PACE RC35's.

If anyone can advise me different from the photo's, then any advice is welcome.

The frame serial number is 'F520131'. I have owned this for as long as I can remember, well over 15 years I think as I must have been around 20 yrs old when I got it and it cost an arm and a leg!

Also still on the frame is a 'Middleburn' crank and a 'Control Tech' stem included in the sale. I am not sure what bottom bracket is in it.

From researching other prices, i'd like to offer it complete as per the photo's for £500. Thats for the Frame/Forks/Crank and Stem.

I am based in Manchester and collection would suit me best, so you can view the item etc. Any postage will be at buyer's expense but I haven't got a clue what it costs to post something like this.

Anyway, here's the photo's! Its not been used for over 10 years and was stored in my garage. I was planning on putting it on Ebay as seen one on there recently, but thought I would offer it here first seen as you guys are enthusiasts.

Cheers, drop us a PM if interested.

548.jpg

549.jpg

Hello and Welcome :)

That looks very nice, I really need to build up my pace soon...

I'm not in the market due to the above but if you need to post it on senditnow.com are pretty good value at just a tenner, just remember to add a bit to the pricing for insurance mind. Good luck selling it ;)

mynchiboy":2nmnsewg said:
Hello and Welcome :)

That looks very nice, I really need to build up my pace soon...

I'm not in the market due to the above but if you need to post it on senditnow.com are pretty good value at just a tenner, just remember to add a bit to the pricing for insurance mind. Good luck selling it ;)

Cheers for the advice mate, I didn't know about them. I'd of wrapped it in bubble wrap and took it to the post office counter!

And cheers for the welcome, hope your well too.

If T Dawg is happy to drop this off at mine (central Manc, or I might even fetch it if you ask nice ;) ) I can bring it to Cannock next weekend if it helps anyone :cool:

elPedro666":1wuwpom5 said:
If T Dawg is happy to drop this off at mine (central Manc, or I might even fetch it if you ask nice ;) ) I can bring it to Cannock next weekend if it helps anyone :cool:

Cheers mate, i'm fine with that if indeed it does help anyone out. Ah, what a nice bunch of helpful guys you are! :D

Back