Pace elastomers

oldscholar

Devout Dirtbag
Feedback
View
I need a set for the MXC, 1996 I think or if anyone's just got a couple left over that'll do as most of them look good but the fork is sagging a bit

Hi

Despite owning a 93 RC200 F2 from new I'm not to cluded up on Forks since mine were the MK1 version and all later ones were some what irrelivant

have you tried Pace themselves http://pacecycles.easyspaceshops.com/ep ... ID=2030348

any s/h elastomers will most likley be rock hard or compressed down and a full re-fresh will make you realise how good they were

Since re-doing mine I've not stopped smiling, its like the clocks be rewound to 1993

Hey if you disagree or I'm talking Ball Cocks just ignore me.... most do :LOL:

Spud© ™

cheers Spud, no I'm sure you're right to do the job properly will require a new set and yes I know about the ones from Pace, I was just trying to see if I could eke some more life out of the fork on the cheap

yeah he serviced them a couple of years back and I think he said he'd used up the last of his bits to get them workin. I seem to remember he was working on a spring conversion for that reason but I'll try a pm and see if he's got hold of some more. Thanks everyone.

Back