Pace Bars, Crank Bros Pedals, USE Bottle Cage & Rigid Fo

stevej77

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
I’ve got a few items (Retro and modern) for sale. Prices include P&P in the UK, payment by Paypal gift please.

Pace / Renthal sub 130s in silver, uncut with original end plugs. Overall they are in good condition, with slight wear to the 'Renthal' logo from a computer mount and bit of a crimp from the right hand bar end (covered by grip). £25 SOLD

Two pairs of forks, probably best used on a hack / pub bike or they’ll need painting.
First, a pair of white GT rigid forks with 1 1/8" x 135mm long steerer tube, 40mm threaded. Paint is quite scratched, see photos. £15 SOLD

Second, a pair of grey Marin Rockstar forks with 1/8" x 180mm long steerer tube, 40mm threaded. Again, paint is quite badly scratched, see photos. £15 ono

IMGP2693.jpg

IMGP2692.jpg

IMGP2697.jpg

Modern :oops: USE carbon fibre bottle cage. Mega light and hardly used as it didn’t fit on my Stumpjumper FSR frame very well. Only noticed while taking the photos that a piece of carbon has broken off one of the ‘S’ shapes. Doesn’t affect the cage’s function though makes it even lighter! Comes complete with an unused USE water bottle. £15 SOLD

Crank Bros Smarty pedals. New and unused, taken off the FSR I purchased just over a year ago and left in the garage since. Come with brand new unused cleats, instructions, reflectors (!) etc. £20 Now £15 ono to price match CRC! SOLD

Use pace

Hi interested in the use cage and pace bars. Phone is playing up so not been able to see all the pics, will try again tomorrow, but could I dibs them both until tomorrow?

Thanks

Ian

Just releasing my dibs - had the crimp not been there and the cage not had a part of the s missing, I'd have taken them, though good luck with the sale.

Ian

ajantom":v77v4szp said:
FYI - the Crank Bros pedals are being sold by CRC and others for 15 quid.

Thanks for the FYI. CRC are good value and 15 quid is cheap (even though they're orange) considering it costs nearly that much for the cleats alone.

Anyone want mine for 15 quid??!!

ishaw":13jka82h said:
Just releasing my dibs - had the crimp not been there and the cage not had a part of the s missing, I'd have taken them, though good luck with the sale.

Ian

No problem Ian, thanks for letting me know.

twangy27, if you're still interested drop me a PM please.

Cheers

Thanks for the FYI. CRC are good value and 15 quid is cheap (even though they're orange) considering it costs nearly that much for the cleats alone.

Anyone want mine for 15 quid??!!

No worries :)

They are good pedals - as long as you grease the innards every so often. I use a pair on the SS Cross bike, stood up to some proper abuse so far!

ajantom":9g3ux65d said:
They are good pedals - as long as you grease the innards every so often. I use a pair on the SS Cross bike, stood up to some proper abuse so far!

Never tried them myself. I like to stick with what I know - 17 year old SPDs! Although they looked a bit scruffy on a brand new full sus bike :)

Back