Original Rock Lobster US made Frame.

Wold Ranger

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Selling as a Frame initially, lovely Reynolds 631/653/525 tube mix, Recently Stove enamelled by Bob Jackson at a cost of £120, looking to recoup this cost. Bob Jackson rated the frame very highly when they did the refurb. Snake seat and chain stays, teardrop downtube, brazed Ritchey cowled micro drop outs 20.75in, top tube 14 in ctc seat tube inch and 1/8 headtube, very light and nimble triple butted frame. Will include seat post, new cartridge headset and front mech. £120 posted otr £150 including TA Titanium Bottom Bracket.
RockLobster004.jpg

RockLobster007.jpg

RockLobster009.jpg

RockLobster014.jpg

RockLobster008.jpg

RockLobster006.jpg

ROck Lobster

Hi, thanks for the interest. I had resigned myself to it not selling and have altered the build since the photo's with the view of keeping it= Black Project 2 forks, Black Race face Bars. Smica Stem, Black LX Canti's (or silver XTR) Panaracer Fire Tyres. I sold the RShox Sl's. Was it a complete build you wanted or just the frame or part build?

Could also be interest in a complete build here for a friend so a price as it is now would be great

RL

The build has changed a bit Ed as was resigned to keeping it, swapped forks for Project 2's Black LX Canti's and Black bar and stem and Panaracer Fire XC tyres. Still same wheel set and drive train. What are you after?

Well the guy is after a full bike, he's got no problem with rigid forks so if you could suggest (via PM if you prefer) a spec and price and what sort of height the bike would fit that would be great

Back