Orange x1 or Orange P7

RTSclassic":ydvin3lo said:
John don't slate it too much I won't be able to sell it :)

:LOL: you assume people listen to my opinion.

If it's too small I'd move it on....

:LOL: Opinions apparently are like A*s holes everyone has them. For what it's worth your Admin status cuts you some respect with myself.

I think I may be able to help. My son has an Orange X1 which is slightly too big for him, so may well be interested in a swap if that interests you? PM me to chat about this. :D

Here you go guys a little bit of light reading, this will either be interesting or bloody boring dependant on your view point. I appreciate all the advice guys I suspect she may well have to go along with the mint RC36's :cry: I'm built like a gibbon and all the tweaking in the world isn't going to change that.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 3,291
Okay I get it the P7 is the way to go :LOL: So anyone looking to purchase a good nick 19" x1 frame and/or pace RC36's (less than 100 miles on the forks since serviced by just backdated- paperwork included).

M

RTSclassic":2v5yds90 said:
Okay I get it the P7 is the way to go :LOL: So anyone looking to purchase a good nick 19" x1 frame and/or pace RC36's (less than 100 miles on the forks since serviced by just backdated- paperwork included).

M

Would you be up for a three way transaction? My son needs a smaller frame and there was someone on here that was looking to buy his large frame but without a smaller one to trade. If I can find out who it was and contact them would you be up for that? That way you would get cash, my son would get a bike that fits and the other guy (can't remember username) would also get the bike he is looking for.

EDIT Well what do you know, a quick search reveals that it was in fact fingers himself that was looking for a large X1 frame, so what do you guys think? Still want one fingers?

fingers":2v5yds90 said:
Get a P7, you will love it... I have 2, I did have 3 at one point... Fantastic machines :cool:

Confused?

okay you have confused the hell out of me but yea if everyone is happy I'm happy. Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Mark.

Back