Orange Prestige for sale 1993 model in great condition! SOLD

JamesPaul1178

Retro Newbie
£250 ono, collected from Nantwich (Cheshire)

I am reluctantly selling my 1993 Orange Prestige. It was built by Henry Burton Cycles in Stafford, as a combined Christmas / birthday present and I've owned it since new. For the first ~4 years of its life it was regularly ridden and enjoyed on trails and enjoyed. when I turned 17, cars took over and it was only occasionally used for the following 5 years. After that, with work taking me around the globe and it was very rarely ridden, spending it's life in a locked garage. Fast forward to the present day - I now have a 2 year old son and with many of my friends wanting a new hobby, I decided to start riding again and treated myself to an Orange Crush AM - for no other reason than its the new version to the bike I loved when I was 13!

Condition:

The bike was always cleaned after use and despite being 22 years old is in great condition, with very few marks. It has a scratch on the cross bar (done when I fell off the day after getting it..). Aside from that, there are just a couple of small marks. And that's it!

Spec:

19.5" frame (large) in purple / platinum fade (Original factory. Not repainted)
Sun Mister purple anodised alloy wheels with stainless steel spokes
Deore XT shifters & brakes
Deore XT V brakes
Deore XT bottom bracket
Deore XT front derailleur
Deore XT rear derailleur
Deore XT cassette
Deore XT seat post
Deore XT pedals
Deore XT shark fin
Deore XT headset
Deore XTR hubs
Fred Salmon carbon handle bars
Panarcer trailblaster 1.95 tyres (new)
Selle San Marco saddle
Orange 150mm stem
X-Lite aluminium bar ends
Zefal Carbon bottle cage

I've taken photos of the bike which I can email; I'm new to the site and couldn't fathom out how to upload them!
(If anyone can tell me how to quickly do this will upload them)

Any questions, please ask
James

Attachments

• IMG_3686 med resolution.JPG
    IMG_3686 med resolution.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 454
Re:

Sounds like a beauty and a bargain...I would love to see a pic of it whole before the splitters get their hands on it

Re:

It really is a great bike!

If someone could let me know how to quickly post photos, will do so. Otherwise I've just been emailing folks photos; receiving quite a bit of interest :)

James

Re: Re:

JamesPaul1178":28wkkflf said:
It really is a great bike!

If someone could let me know how to quickly post photos, will do so. Otherwise I've just been emailing folks photos; receiving quite a bit of interest :)

James

Click on "edit" on your first post...then "choose file"...then "add file" then "submit". Files cant be too large and I think a maximum of 8 on each post?

Back