Orange P7 Frame (inc F7 forks), Pace MXCD, Pace RC36 EVO

igm

Retro Newbie
***SOLD*** Orange P7 in nickel finish, 17" BB centre to TT centre or 19" BB centre to top of seat tube, some surface rust, with F7 fork, slightly tired STX headset, STX RC cranks, UN52 BB (in good nick after 14 years!), Orange SK8 stem and a randonm orange seat post clamp £60 plus p&p

Originally bought from Stif in 1995, the frame was replaced twice under warranty, so although the forks are 1995 the frame is either late 1996 or 1997 - the memory fades. This is the frame that the Crud catcher mounts appeared on under the down tube. The frame has done around 3000 miles as it outlasted 3 cycle computers each of which made it to over 1000 (though it is the third frame).

3815925638_e4a1b34453.jpg

***Sold*** Pace MXCD - The last of the elastomer forks currently running a 1 & 1/8 threadless steerer, though they were originally on the P7 frame with a 1 inch steerer - obviously the steerer is replaceable. I probably have some spare elastomers about but I haven't found which spares box they are in. Full working order but with the signs of use you would expect.
£50 plus P&P

3815917492_b151f25548.jpg

***SOLD*** Pace RC36 EVO - The first of the coil and oil damping cartridge forks. Currently running the (rusty but functional) 1 inch threaded steerer that started life on the MXCDs above. I have a spare uncut 1 & 1/8 threadless steerer if that was desirable. Again signs of the normal loving attention that mountain bikes get - full working order, though the damping cartridge doesn't seem to do much (but it never did)
£60 plus P&P

3815098113_0e4e5648c0.jpg

York / Castleford based if that helps at all.
Selling because they aren't getting used - and bits like this should be used.
I'm new here but I'm on Singletrackworld with the same login if you want to check me out - it may help.
And I always listen to offers - sometimes turn them down of course...
More images here http://www.flickr.com/photos/41392751@N05/

Pace RC36 EVO

Im interested in the Pace MXCD forks. Let me know if you've still got them. Cheers

Back