Orange P7 'classic' custom

Scheduled to start from 11.30pm this Tuesday night ( 12/03/13 ) on Ebay Uk - 99p no reserve. Will miss her. Also scheduled after 10pm ( 12/03/13 ) is a rare Alpina ( Swiss manufactured ) Super Motorama Off Road LP490 MTB - 99p no reserve.

Ebay winning bidder cancelled - said it was too big for her ( ? ) mistook it for a 16 inch frame! Just as well - it's now a keeper - unless I get an offer I can't refuse.

Alligator1":2wx5sv91 said:
Ebay winning bidder cancelled - said it was too big for her ( ? ) mistook it for a 16 inch frame! Just as well - it's now a keeper - unless I get an offer I can't refuse.

Why not 'second chance offer' to next highest bidder for a fiver less?? :?

Agree, the second place bidder was offering 255 so would be worth chasing them up

offer to do the postage cheaper at 20 quid (you can get it sent next day with senditnow.com for about 15 quid) and they might be tempted

At or around 250 your pretty much at the top end of that model I'm afraid, glad to see your keeping it

sylus":1japw47w said:
At or around 250 your pretty much at the top end of that model I'm afraid, glad to see your keeping it
I beg to differ, dear chap and thanks for complementing me on keeping my own bike!

Sounds like you had a lucky escape then if you didn't get what you wanted for it! From my experiences private listings never seem to get as much interest as many bidders steer clear due to lack of transparency...

Latest posts

Back