orange mountain bike

iansharp11

Dirt Disciple
Hi, been offered a orange mountain bike which has been resprayed & stickers put back on just wanted to know is there a distinctive part of the frame that so I can definitely tell it's an orange bike any help appreciated Thanks ian :) :)

I'm not sure it's in a local bike shop it only has the orange stickers on it I was wondering if there was distinctive part of frame that u only find on orange bikes that I could tell from, I will get a pic later & try & post it for people to see:)

Re:

Pictures tell a thousand words, there are distinctive features but too many per year model to list or describe.

Re:

Hello, no monostay, and a u-brake. That would narrow it down to 'probably not an Orange', or a very early one which hardly ever come up. I'd guess the former. Maybe someone else will help?

Re:

Not an Orange IMO. As mentioned, if it was a steel Orange it'd have monostay seatstays. They've maybe thought that because of the saddle? At a push it might be a Tushingham (Pre Orange Orange) but it looks like a 1 1/8th headset so that would rule that out. Muddyfox maybe?

Back