Orange embroidered saddle.

prof farnsworth

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hello Folks, unfortunately a bit of streamlining of the fleet is required so first to go is the clockwork.

Will split when the frameset sells, all prices are posted recorded delivery to uk address.

1999 17" Orange clockwork 10th anniversary edition, c-c 15" c-t 17" toptube c-c 21 1/4" comes with original orange forks and stem, ritchey headset and seatclamp. frame is in excellent condition and has done hardly any miles (just look at the chainstay, its mint. it has about half a dozen small chips around the frame and forks the worst being on the headtube and the inside of the dropouts.
Really is very tidy. £130 SOLD!
DSC00104.jpg

DSC00105.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00109.jpg

DSC00111.jpg

DSC00112.jpg

DSC00113.jpg

Orange Hot rod bars-600mm wide (~24") Look like new only 1 small scratch on the underside. £15 SOLD!
DSC00119.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

Orange seatpost- 350mm long 29.6 Dia, Good condition, few small marks £15 SOLD!
DSC00117.jpg

DSC00118.jpg

Orange Saddle- Embroidered logo on top printed logo on nose, Kevlar rear corners, good condition apart from tear undernose (i patched it up with insulation tape and it was hardly noticeable). £12
DSC00115.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

Orange Pedals- A little wear on ends, £10 SOLD!
DSC00122.jpg

Orange "Friction Addiction" grips, Dual density ok condition apart from 5mm split on inner core at end. doesnt affect peformance. £5 SOLD!
DSC00123.jpg

Orange Post

I'll take the seat pin please?, what arethe bars like weight wise? of memory they were heavy but strong? cheers

Orange

I have the same frame in Satin sparkley Black, love it, but it's just a shade too big and the next size down 15 is too small, why they never did a 16 like Kona I'll never know? :cry:

. . . and baby bear said "I have a teeny tiny 14" satin black one and it's just right!" Seriously, any idea why the very small frames like mine (which are not that uncommon) didn't appear in the Orange catalogues - this has been bugging me for ages.
Apologies for thread hijack - consider it a bump.

GrumbleJay":ggwj4ej3 said:
any idea why the very small frames like mine (which are not that uncommon) didn't appear in the Orange catalogues - this has been bugging me for ages.

How are you measuring the frame size? Orange measure it from the BB centre to the top of the seatpost, the small frame your talking about is probably the 15"

if you look in the gallery and archive section at the '99 Orange catalogues it has the dimensions for each frame. Yours may be a different year but I woulnd't imagine the dimensions have changed radically...

Back