Orange Clockwork for Sale

chappers1971

Retro Newbie
19" Clockwork for sale. I go this bike second hand of a mate. I've had it around fifteen years and most of that time it's spent in the garage gathering dust. As far as I can gather it's around the 20 year mark. If I remember correctly I think he replaced the original sus forks with stainless steel P7's? I replaced the handle bar and raised it in an attempt to get the sensation back in my hands. It didnt work but I do have the handle bar that came with it. Rooster something perhaps?

£200 o.n.o otherwise it's off to the big bike scrap yard.

I'm in Stoke on Trent area. I regularly get into the Peak, North Wales and the Lakes.

The pedals and saddle are not for sale. I may have the saddle it came with somewhere but I'm not sure it's original.

Thanks

Attachments

• Orange.jpg
    Orange.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 1,904
So if you dont get near 200 quid for it, you are going to throw it away? Have you thought this through?

Re:

If you decide to break it up then I'd be interested in the fork - but it would need to be a realistic price :) I'm not far away to pick up either.

Whatever you decide to do, please don't skip it. Trying to stay within the rules of the forum and what I can and can't say.... It's too good to skip, but you may need to rethink the value you place on the bike. Try asking in the bike valuation forum so you can get an idea of the value of what you have. Link below. Include as much info as you can, and loads of photos for best results ;)

viewforum.php?f=78

Good luck !

Somebody has made me an offer on it. I'm just waiting for them to get back to me to make the arrangements. If it falls through I'll post a message.

Cheers

Back