Orange Clockwork fame (version after c16).

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Toe in the water here gang. Can't get the idea of a late 90's Clockwork build out of my head. I'm after one of the later Clockwork frames from the period after they were called the c16. I believe this to be 97/98/99. It needs to be 19" and have a 1 1/8th head tube. Not bothered about colour or paint condition as long as it's not a rust bucket and has no damage.

Anyone got one they fancy selling?

If you do get one don't expect the nice light whippy ride of the C16s, I went from a C16R to a 1999 anniversary Clockwork and it was a completely different ride :?

I don't know how much it weighed but it wasn't light by any stretch of the imagination :LOL:

I sold it after one ride for about £30 :shock:

Cheers Jones. It's just an itch I've got to scratch :roll: Fancy a hardtail with 80/100mm forks and I love a Clockwork me. :D

Jones":v0ojin66 said:
If you do get one don't expect the nice light whippy ride of the C16s, I went from a C16R to a 1999 anniversary Clockwork and it was a completely different ride :?

I don't know how much it weighed but it wasn't light by any stretch of the imagination :LOL:

I sold it after one ride for about £30 :shock:

Must have been a dodgy one, I've had several 99 models, in 17 flavour, just sub 4 pound frames and very fast handling with forgiving ride.

Back