Orange Clockwork '99 19" complete bike for sale

Dub90

Devout Dirtbag
Hi guys
having a bit of a clear out. For sale as a complete bike, in good condition is a 99 Orange clockwork, 19" frame in slime green. Shimano STX RC fitted, with a good set of WTB velociraptor tyres. It comes with some fixed carbon forks, but will also include a set of RST bouncy forks, which are in useable condition-FOC. Frame is in good shape, with only a few minor scratches, decals have a few marks so check out the pics. I would guess decals are easily replaceable as blue. I will come without pedals, which is the only thing need to make it rideable. Has Orange risers, with a Race face stem. I have the original stem, (green) but the threads are poor hence again thrown in FOC. I would like £150 posted via courier. for £135 I will drop the bike in person within 5 miles on A3 south of Haslemere, Surrey and as far a Fareham, Hants on M27. Any questions, fire away. This is in good working order and ready too roll

IMG_1927.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_1930.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_1929.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_1931.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_1932.jpg
[/URL]

Re:

Curious as to what forks they are and the a 2c on them. (The bike is a tempting proposition but not really what I'm after though. Didn't want to appear to be a pspective buyer).

Sorry RichardCs, bike is sold to tonedepear.

Brett, they are exotic carbon forks, right height. Ava on eBay

Cheers dub90. Thought they looked like exotics. I have a 99 steel gt and fancied the idea of carbon front end. My forks are 395 and the nearest exotics are 425, think that'll be close enough.

Latest posts

Back