Orange C16R Frame 19"

I'm going to step back and let Jussa have this as he's obviously a much bigger C16 fan than me, also my pace forks for the new build to replace the MF are 1/1/8 steerer and I still can't quite make the plunge to a steel frame.
Cheers
Matthew

Matthews":2jbe18k9 said:
I'm going to step back and let Jussa have this as he's obviously a much bigger C16 fan than me, also my pace forks for the new build to replace the MF are 1/1/8 steerer and I still can't quite make the plunge to a steel frame.
Cheers
Matthew

Sorry gonna have to pass too :( I really would like it to add it to my collection but can't stretch to it this time :( hope the links help with the sale and inspiration to the next owner of this great frame :)

On trying to find the serial number I have found some damage to the edge of the BB shell, so may not be able to sell it at all :(, or at the very least for a reduced price. I'll post another photo later showing the damage.

fatboymal":3f0ouj3f said:
On trying to find the serial number I have found some damage to the edge of the BB shell, so may not be able to sell it at all :(, or at the very least for a reduced price. I'll post another photo later showing the damage.

Not so good :( If you could post a pic, it may be nothing at all, shame as these build up into a nice bike :(

It looks as if someone was cutting something (cranks off?) and cut through the bb shell itself slightly, into the BB. If I can remove the BB and the threads are OK then it may not be too bad, otherwise I don't think this is fit for sale. I'll try and get the BB out tonight, but best hold it off from sale until then. :oops:

damage3.jpg

fatboymal":em6e1ck3 said:
It looks as if someone was cutting something (cranks off?) and cut through the bb shell itself slightly, into the BB. If I can remove the BB and the threads are OK then it may not be too bad, otherwise I don't think this is fit for sale. I'll try and get the BB out tonight, but best hold it off from sale until then. :oops:

damage3.jpg

Kep us posted on any developments,

Jussa :(

fatboymal":15vcqfge said:
It doesn't look fatal from this angle. If the bb comes out, you may just need to get the end of the threads retapped at your LBS. Fingers crossed.

Back